Outside bets are less dangerous than inside bets: the probabilities to win would thus increase but the gains would be lower.
Outside bets concern the outside part of the carpet, close to the players: in particular we have to take into consideration the rectangles drawn on the carpet, which represents different subclasses of numbers.
Thus, since a single bet includes several numbers, the probabilities to win are higher, but the gains are obviously less interesting.
You should know in particular, that if the marble stops on the box with the number 0, the totality of your outside bets are lost.
Different types of outside bet
We propose you an overview of the main types of outside bet:
- The Red/Black bet is the most popular: it consists in a bet featured by easy and equal possibilities to win, which can make you gain an amount of one time your initial bet.
- The bet called Low/High consists in betting on the winning number either on the half of the carpet comprising the numbers from 1 to 18 (which is called Low area) or on the upper half of the carpet comprising the rest of the number until 36 (and is called High area).
- As for the Even/Odd bet, it consists in betting on the parity of the winning number, and can make you gain an amount of one time your initial bet.
- The Dozen bet consists in betting in the winning number either within the first dozen of number, or in the second one or also in the third one. This bet allows you to win a amount of two times your bet.
- Last, the Column bet makes you suppose that the winning number is within one of the three column composed of 12 numbers. This bet allows you to win a amount of two times your bet.